Did you know?
- In the world, Australia has one of the highest rates of skin cancer. 2 out of 3 Australians will be diagnosed with a skin cancer by the age of 70.
- Exposure to Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun or other artificial sources such as solariums is the major cause of skin cancer.
- For more information on skin cancer visit Sunsmart
There is good news:
- Skin cancer is one of the most preventable forms of cancer in Australia.
- 95% of skin cancers can be successfully treated if found early.
At Kedron Wavell Medical Centre:
- Our goal is to deliver accessible and efficient service in the early detection, diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers as well as melanoma.
- No referral necessary.
- Purpose built treatment room with state of the art equipment for skin cancer removal.
- Active in promoting skin care awareness and prevention.
Let our highly trained and experienced doctors assess and treat your skin condition.