Telehealth fees will apply from Monday 20th April. This fee will be $25 out of pocket (after Medicare rebate is processed), across eligible telehealth options with doctors able to increase this at their discretion (i.e long complicated consults or counselling sessions.).
Please see below table for more information.
|Consult Length||Upfront Fee||Medicare Rebate||Out of Pocket Cost|
|Less than 20mins||$63.20||$38.20||$25.00|
|Greater than 40mins||$133.85||$108.85||$25.00|
Bulk billing will continue to be available for the below patients:
- patients aged 70 and over,
- all concession card holders,
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients aged 50 and over,
- pregnant women,
- children aged 15 and under,
- immune-compromised patients,
- and patients with a chronic health condition.
There will be special consideration for our patients who don’t meet the above criteria, who are undergoing financial hardship due to job losses and other contributing factors. Please contact Reception on 07 3359 2160 to discuss eligibility.
Thank you for your support and patience as we adapt our processes in these unforeseen circumstances.